IGT Assembler II in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17505BR
Job Posting Title Assembler II
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Description As a Production Assembler, you may work in the Slot Machine, Sub Assembly, Used Manufacturing, or Lottery production areas for the manufacturing of Electronic Gaming Machines. You will be required to learn and build various products while constantly using fine motor skills, eye hand coordination, hand & power tools, computers and standing for a full shift as well as bending and lifting.
First Year Goals
After your first year, you will have learned about different product builds and be able to complete them within the established quality and productivity standards. Successfully perform as a team player demonstrating dependability and flexibility. As well as demonstrate your willingness and adaptability to change.
• Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English required.
• Must be able to stand for full shift.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly.
• Ability to use hand and power tools.
• Use of computer to read build requirements and close jobs.
• Interpret and understand manufacturing process instructions to assembly parts
Special requirements needed
Able to stand an eight hour shift
Work overtime as needed
Able to lift 50 lbs or more
Pass a background check
Must be at least 18 years of age
Available to work on weekends
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.