Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Banquet Captain in Reno, Nevada
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the timely execution of every banquet event order so that our customers are satisfied.
- Gather and fill-out necessary paperwork; check with managers for special instructions. Develop an action plan.
- Set-up sample tables as needed.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and all staff signed in. Assign pre-function tasks/duties; distribute proper paperwork.
- Ensure all tables and kitchen stations are properly with all the correct equipment.
- Serve each course of the meal at the appropriate time in the proper manner.
- Clean-up room and return all assets to storage area. Dirty linen is to be taken to appropriate location.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is on hand well in advance if it’s being needed. Review future BEO’s for planning purposes.
- Coach and train new/existing employees as requested. Interact with co-workers and customers in a professional and polite manner.
To Be Successful:
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must obtain Alcohol Awareness Card
- Must be 21 years old
Department: Banquets & Catering
Company: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1