FirstService Residential Lodge Attendant in Reno, Nevada
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
To provide owners with a superior level of service when visiting the facility through an increased level of understanding and knowledge regarding the Association and clubhouse offerings. Ensures proper check-in of residents and their guests into the system as well as program registration.
Primary Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Greets residents and guests as they enter the facility with the highest level of customer service either at the main front desk or golf hut check-in.
- Checks in residents and charges any applicable fees for facility usage and/or programming through the POS system.
- Assists visitors by answering any questions they may have or pointing them in the right direction for assistance as needed.
- Provides New Residents with the necessary paperwork and information on being a resident in the community and gaining access to the facility.
- Assists residents in providing account information for assessments and documents related to the Association, including, but not limited to, updating & providing account information in Connect.
- Ensures the facility, specifically the front desk and front entry, is maintained to the highest appearance and standards.
- Answers the main line of the Club's phone system; takes messages as needed; directs calls to correct staff extensions.
- Assists residents in making online reservations for programs and completing the payment process as necessary.
- Completes assigned checklist items to ensure the Club is properly opened and closed each day.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and deliveries as appropriate.
- Ensures that the complimentary supplies for those visiting the Club are always stocked and made.
- Required to attend any mandatory trainings and/or meetings scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Must have experience in customer service and working with POS systems.
- Strong communication, customer service and inter-personal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- CPR/AED certifications required
- Responsible for maintaining Company, Resident and Staff confidentiality.
- Telephone Etiquette; POS Procedures; Resident Database Resources
- Knowledge in the use of various office equipment required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled