Ledcor Group of Companies Maintenance Planner in Reno, Nevada
You're an experienced mining professional with a passion for training and safety. Your background in heavy equipment includes managing and developing maintenance schedules and equipment rotations.
Come join our Ledcor Mining team in Eureka, NV. This is a temporary 13month positon.
- Develops maintenance schedules and equipment rotation schedules in accordance with operational requirements.
- Ensures required equipment availabilities are met and any deviations are immediately reported to Project Manager.
- Conducts post-shutdown reviews to identify technical improvement opportunities and cost efficiencies.
- Develops systems and processes that are consistent with operational requirements and best practices.
- Ensures the required parts and supplies are on-hand to complete required work including managing the ordering process and receipt of materials.
- Minimum of 4 years related maintenance experience supporting heavy equipment.
- Experience supporting Cat, Komatsu and Hitachi equipment.
- Sound knowledge of maintenance management systems and project planning.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills supporting preventative maintenance.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to re-deploy based on equipment availability.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems including Microsoft office and other costs systems.
- Working knowledge of OEM maintenance systems.
- This is a 13 month position.
- Site based position.
- Weekend shifts will be required.
- Overtime will be required.
- Rotating day and night shifts may be required.
Ledcor Mining services reach across the lifespan of a mine, from facility construction, to full-scale contract mining of coal, minerals, or metals, all the way to mine reclamation. Our service offerings are vast-as are the projects we work on.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Location: Reno, NV, United States
Job ID: 17119
Job Status: Full Time Temporary
Date Posted: 10/2/2018