Anytime Fitness Personal Training Director in Reno, Nevada
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our club by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
Personal Training Director
An Anytime Fitness PT Director is responsible for helping all members “get to a healthier place.” The PT Director serves as a ‘guidance counselor’ to all members of the club, ‘educator and mentor’ for all training staff, and ’strategist’ for owner/manager. The PT Director's ultimate role is to manage the Member/Client Onboarding Process which includes conducting the fitness evaluations and consultations, determining the right combination of personnel and tools for each member, and managing the retention score to ensure meaningful touch points for the lifetime of the member.
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan and bonus opportunities
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Benefits for full time employees including medical, 401k, PTO
- Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations locally
- Lead the personal training team and as well as the overall client experience
- Follow up on sales leads and build a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Actively participate in community-sponsored events and other outside opportunities to promote the club
- Network within the fitness industry and other outside industries to drive recognition and interest in the club
- Give tours to prospective members and enrolling prospects after tour process
- Provide exceptional member service to members and prospective members and assist in resolving issues that arise.
- Working closely to the club manager and assisting with daily tasks as needed including tours, phone calls, cleaning etc
- Host weekly, monthly, and quarterly team meetings designed for goal setting, staff accountability, etc...
- Coach sessions as needed
- All other duties as assigned
Great attitude and work ethic required Qualifications
Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE
- Previous personal training management is required (minimum of 2 years)
- Previous sales experience in the fitness industry is required
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (Club O/S, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Desire to be in sales and willing to call prospects and market our club and membership
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
Position starts at $20 or more depending on experience. After 6 months, a performance review will be conducted at which point a pay increase may be enacted and bonus opportunities begin after 90 days.