Five Star Senior Living Inc. Physical Therapist Assistant, Full Time, Reno, NV in Reno, Nevada
Five Star Premier Residences of Reno is a beautiful community in Reno, NV, with more than 200 units offering independent living and assisted living.Key Responsibilities
At this time, we are seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performs resident care and resident related activities as directed by the Physical Therapist.
- Graduate of an Accredited Physical Therapist Assistant's Program. Also Referred to as: PTA, PTA/L
- Successful completion of state licensure process of Physical Therapist Assistant where applicable.
- Proven ability to demonstrate teamwork and responsiveness to a health care environment found in Long Term Care.
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
provides both inpatient and outpatient services to over 150 communities. These services are provided both within Five Star and to customers externally. We offer Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Services. Our specialty programs includes our Step up to Stop falls Program, "Connections" our memory care therapy program, and our executive functioning program that focuses on cognitive strategies aimed at keeping our residents independent in areas such as medication management and house hold functions.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.