Radial Pick Pack in Reno, Nevada
Sunday-Friday with a day off between Tuesday-Thursday 7:00am-3:30pm
Warehouse associates perform duties needed to accept freight from a vendor or directly from the client Distribution center, prepare it to receive, receive inventory into our WMS systems, and put-away product for sale. These processes may be performed at the pallet level, case level or 'each' level, as dictated by the delivery method.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Attached SKU# if needed
· Use RF scanners to direct the merchandise to the designated location
· Breakdown boxes and remove from area
· Verify product and quantity of item being put away
· Load/unload pallets & packages in appropriate container/trailer
· Verifies BOL, skid and carton count as needed
· Credit merchandise back into the system within time constraints
· Prep merchandise, which could include inspect, fold, re-bag, clean, label, etc.
· Receive merchandise into the system
· Use judgment on when to override the system with regards to product placement and fit into location
· Scan license plate, UPC barcodes, or input transfer number
· Profile products if necessary to process in system
· Identify, write-up, correct trouble inventory and deliver to appropriate area
· Process returns back to inventory or the send back process
· Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager
· Take work to stations and remove empty skids
· Performs cycle counting and return functions
· Perform back to stock functions
· Follows all safety guidelines and performs in a safe and careful manner
· Cross-train in all partner receipts
· Cross-train in prep, put away, receiving and other areas as needed
· Complete housecleaning tasks assigned by supervision
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
· Education – High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Experience – 0 to 2 years of experience in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following:
· Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to improve.
· Tools and Equipment – Computer, Cubiscan, RF Scanner, Tape measure.
· Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Observes the time limits for breaks and lunches.
· Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Works required overtime when needed.
· Initiative – Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
· Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Must possess visual acuity to read labels, RF scanners and to maneuver throughout facility
· Must be able to hear and understand verbal instructions
· Must possess capability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to push or pull carts of up to 100 pounds
· Must be able to climb stairs
· Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and grasp products
Radial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Radial is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.