Arrow Electronics Programming Machine Operator in Reno, Nevada
Programming Machine Operator
● Set up and operate programming, marking and tape & reel equipment following quality operating instructions (QOIs) and/or work direction. Process customer orders focusing in one or more programming center functions (Auto, Tape & Reel, Manual, Order Prep/Labeling, shipping).
● Set up and operate programming, marking, and tape & reel following quality operating instructions (QOIs) and/or work direction.
● Process customer orders in 1 programming center function.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Has no prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 1–3 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
What is in it for you?
$15/hr. Starting wage + incentive pay
Climate controlled environment with excellent break room facilities
Conveniently located off Longley, easy access off freeway, S. Virginia St, or S. McCarran Blvd.
Training and skills development and performance coaching
Opportunity for advancement working with a global Fortune 150 company
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, domestic partners program and more
Community involvement opportunities, company functions, employee recognition programs, etc.
Most people live in the present. But a handful of us live in a world that doesn’t exist yet — the world of Five Years Out. Five Years Out is the tangible future. And it’s a way of thinking at Arrow that serves as a springboard for innovators, helping them see what’s coming and stay ahead of what’s ahead.
We are much more than products and services. We’re a community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who navigate the path between possibility and practicality, across the complete lifecycle of electronics, in some of the fastest-growing commercial and industrial markets on the planet.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 119 company with more than 18,700 employees in over 90 countries, and 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life. If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market.
Are you Five Years Out? Then chances are, you’ll enjoy working with us.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate based upon race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Arrow will make reasonable accommodations that enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of their jobs so long as the accommodation does not create an undue hardship.