Koch Business Solutions LP Provisioning & Billing Analyst in Reno, Nevada
Who are we? Watch to find out!
This is an opportunity to be part of a Telecom Voice and Data circuit life-cycle management team. This role provides the ideal candidate a chance to work with internal technical teams and Koch business leaders and partners to source voice and data services from carriers all over the world. This includes the opportunity to own management of these services from the time the need for additional capacity is identified through creatively sourcing options, implementation, and billing for said services.
We are open on location for this position; however, our preference is Reno, Wichita, Kansas City, Chicago, or Atlanta.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Work with telecom providers to get quotes and order new voice and data circuits
- Work with Voice and Data analysts to order telecom and networking equipment
- Review and analyze complex telecom bills to ensure contracted rates are being applied
- Audit Voice and Data invoices for past due balances, late fees, 3rd party charges and any unnecessary charges. Coordinate the research and dispute of these charges as necessary.
- Work with Voice and Data analysts where applicable to review telecom solutions and make recommendations to optimize services.
- Keep track of and coordinate contract renewals for global telecom services
- Gather telecom inventories and identify opportunities to optimization and consolidation of telecom agreements
- Maintain and update corporate wide telecom inventories
- Serve as a project manager for small to medium Telecom Expense Management projects from origination to completion.
What You Will Need:
- Prior experience managing voice and data orders, to include all of the following - contracting, order management, and coordinating circuit turn-ups
- Prior experience auditing/reviewing telecom invoices.
- Basic understanding of telecommunications circuit types, both network and voice.
- Prior experience managing small IT/Telecom projects.
- High School Diploma or GED
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Prior experience working in a provisioning capacity
- Prior exposure to working with voice equipment
- Prior exposure to working with networking equipment such as switches and routers
- Prior experience Configuring and deploying telecom and network equipment
- Deep understanding of Excel including the use of Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs and Macros
- Experience with enterprise networking solutions including WAN (Wide Area Network), LAN (Local Area Network), Wireless, VPN (Virtual Private network), VOIP and TDM technologies
Want to learn more about KBS?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO