Cabela's Retail Special Events Outfitter in Reno, Nevada
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full-Time Special Events Outfitterat our Reno, NV retail store.
*Position summary: *Helps coordinate and implement special events in the store. Serves as the liaison between the Store & Local Organizations & Affinity Groups
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Assists with the execution of all major Promotional events
- Coordinates "in-house" outdoor skills workshop program
- Coordinates external and internal Public Relations activities
- Communicates all Store “events” timely & appropriately and works with Management to insure proper staffing
- Fosters goodwill for the BPS “Brand” in the local community
- Maintains strong relationships with local chapters of conservation organizations and affinity groups
- Submits timely information for tabs, website pages, signage, ROP, etc. to Marketing
- Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
- Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience High Schools Diploma or Equivalent Conservation and outdoor experience / appreciation desired
Communication Skills Public speaking ability is preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Good Planning and Organizational skills Ability to function in a Microsoft Office environment, especially Word, Excel and data entry
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family,andemployee discounts.
Auto req ID: 47487BR
No. of Positions: 1
Req Type: Non-exempt