Intuit Senior Sanctions and Compliance Analyst in Reno, Nevada
We are seeking a Senior Compliance Analyst as part of our growing Quote to Cash Compliance team within Intuit’s Finance department.The Senior Compliance Analyst role will focus on Intuit’s sanctions screening program, including but not limited to restricted party screening, embargoed country blocking, and NACHA regulations. The Analyst will work across functions (Legal, Technology, Information Security, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Accounting, etc.) to support the technical and operational compliance initiatives that drive Quote-to-Cash short and long term business outcomes.
What you'll bring
· BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience. CISA certification a plus.
· Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to deftly negotiate, prioritize across teams, influence decision makers and build consensus with teams.
· Strong business acumen, analytical ability and problem solving skills with 3-5 years of relevant experience. Experience with SOX, PCI and/or SOC 2 assessments preferred.
· Understanding of cloud hosted SaaS offerings and network segmentation practices and principles.
· Good working experience with data analytics and visualization tools (Excel, Power Pivot, Tableau, etc.).
· High degree of accountability, organization and empathy.
· Minimum of 3+ years of subject matter and process compliance experience in financial services, including sanction screening or related field.
· Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities and business needs
How you will lead
· Support the execution of Intuit's Quote-to-Cash compliance programs including: Sanction Screening, Embargo Country Blocking, Payment Processing, and Transactional Correspondence
· Ensure strict adherence to program compliance requirements by performing regular reviews/audits of existing system configurations, metric dashboards, and agent initiated decisions
· Partner with Legal, Technology, and Operations teams to develop configuration requirements that support the onboarding of new products, changes to the regulatory landscape, and evolution of existing product offerings
· Supports development, implementation and sustainability of Sanction Screening and Embargo Country Blocking programs
· Lead the resolution of escalated compliance-related issues in a timely and accurate manner
· Managing the creation and maintenance of adequate documentation to support strong governance around Sanction/OFAC screening and monitoring including operations policies and procedures
· Leverage existing, and develop new, reporting to monitor and measure compliance and enforcement efforts across the Quote-to-Cash organization
· Perform enhanced due diligence and reviews on high risk customers
· Contribute to the enhancements of core inputs of Sanction/OFAC monitoring processes including customer risk ratings
· Monitor regulatory developments and industry trends to incorporate as needed
· Participate or lead projects and initiatives in scope for Compliance as owner, contributor or stakeholder
· Exceptional ability to manage or otherwise support multiple programs in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and significant time pressures
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.