Blackhawk Network Team Lead in Reno, Nevada
Responsible for providing a full range of customer services, from front line support to partner and customer support. Follows processes to ensure customer service needs are met with speed and accuracy and customer service issues are resolved. Responds to customer inquiries and/or problems. Researches and resolves questions and problems, while also being the main point of contact for the front line team, whether for escalation purposes, or to see a matter through to completion.
Manages the day-to-day activities of CS agents to drive business results and ensure productivity goals are exceeded. Develops, coaches, trains and evaluates employees; responsible for staffing and scheduling. Also responsible for supporting Company, Department and Center goals and initiatives through implementation of directives, policies, procedures, quality standards, and process improvements.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
Creates a positive and engaged work environment by building trust and empowering and motivating team members
Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships among team members, and proactively addresses potential issues/conflicts
Retains, motivates and recognizes employees
Provides employees with regular feedback on job performance
Manages team performance to achieve or exceed established goals, proactively monitoring daily activities of direct reports
Holds self and others accountable for achieving results, following processes and delivering high standards of accuracy and efficiency in work performed
Analyzes information such as performance metrics, data, outputs and reports, and communicates relevant information
Recommends improvements to processes and procedures to improve results and customer experience
Ensures that activities of the team are in compliance with company policies and procedures, and applicable local, state, and federal laws
Monitors calls for quality and customer engagement
Performs general administrative tasks, e.g., timekeeping, performance reviews, etc.
Other duties as assigned
Develop and lead Customer Experience Specialists (L1) in a call center environment.
• Customer Service Oriented, Positive Attitude. Able to “take the ball and run with it”
• Professional Demeanor and Positive outlook at all times. Advocate for Customer Service, and CS team members alike.
• Excellent Problem Solving Capabilities & Written and Verbal Communications internally and externally.
• Self-Motivated, ability to Multi-Task, Detail Oriented. Must be forward thinking and also able to speak to specifics with the front line team, and all metrics revolving around said front line team.
• Ability to Organize and Prioritize Time Effectively
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel experience a plus)
• Work shifts range from 4am – 10pm PST, 7 days a week including holidays. This is not a Mon-Fri capacity, so please make sure your schedule availability is provided clearly.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Reliable Means of Transportation
• Background check
External Company Name: Blackhawk Network
External Company URL: www.blackhawknetwork.com
Street: 10615 Professional Circle