Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Warehouse Worker Temp in Reno, Nevada
Prepares orders for shipping, receiving, storage and delivery to customers; stocks and stores product; pulls and issues product; deliver product to customers.
• Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a warehouse facility
• Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storage facilities
• Reads invoices, shipping memos, pick-up slips and other records to guarantee accuracy, completeness and proper condition of all orders delivered
• Completes replenishments, pulls same day and will call orders using computer system
• Conduct inventory counts.
• Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
• Perform other related tasks as necessary to support SGWS-NV special events.
• May be asked to perform other duties not mentioned
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• 1-2 years commercial vehicle driving experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties
• Ability to repetitively push, pull and lift 50-75 pounds
• Must be able to stand, sit, bend and climb on a regular basis
• Work history of manual labor, warehouse work or merchandising experience
• One-two years of warehouse experience in a distribution environment
• Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking case volume and product placement within warehouse facilities
• Shipping/receiving, general warehouse and packaging skills
• Must be able to operate forklift, order picker, pallet jack or other PMHV equipment and attachments/accessories
Primary Location:United States-Nevada-Reno
Shift:Third Shift - Night
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability