Sierra Nevada Corporation HR Business Process Analyst II in Sparks, Nevada
SUMMARY:We are currently seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to Design, Develop & improve HR internal processes and methodologies which link both to our internal compliance and business needs.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Identify new approaches and solutions to business issues identified through analysis of processes
- Work directly with the HR compliance team, as well as HRBPs, business area leaders and stakeholders to gather requirements, develop specifications, assist in documenting new processes and procedures, facilitate testing, training and user acceptance and oversee rollout of the solutions.
- Provide direction either as a member or leader of project teams.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
- SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Experience in LEAN process improvement and/or Six Sigma highly recommended
- Experience in SQL experience preferred, but not required.
- HR knowledge working experience preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively.
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet business needs.
- Strong experience analyzing business processes
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Visio & Excel
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minority / Female / Disability / Vet