GEODIS Material Handler in Sparks, Nevada
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries - retail, healthcare, technology, and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in - you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the warehouse Material Handler duties:
• Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
• Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
• Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Incredible work ethic
• Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
• Positive Attitude, Initiative and Punctuality
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 1 months of related experience with warehouse equipment is preferred
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
OHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.