Performance Food Group Warehouse, Worker in Sparks, Nevada
Vistar-Jenny Service Co (1059)
The Warehouse Worker position will perform the following duties:
Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize, stage and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors.
May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
Address Line 1:
150 E Greg St #101
Sparks, Nevada (NV)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy at http://pfgc.com/Policy ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster at http://pfgc.com/Poster and supplement at http://pfgc.com/Supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement at http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency .
Prior warehouse experience
Vistar is the nation’s leading provider of candy, snacks, beverages, and other convenience and frozen foods. For more than four decades, Vistar has served customers spanning vending and coffee service distributors, theaters, big box retail stores, concessions, and the hospitality industry. Vistar operates more than 20 distribution centers and 11 Merchant’s Marts throughout the country.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
• Pass pre-employment drug test
• 6-12 months warehouse and/or distribution work experience